1. This donation is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
2. I am making this donation with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
3. I am not a federal contractor.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder). The African American Caucus of the North Carolina Democratic Party greatly appreciates the commitment of party leaders, elected officials, and others to assist in raising the funds necessary to build a strong and financially sound organization. All donations to the AAC-NCDP are used to meet the AAC-NCDP’s general operating expenses and to assist in its mission to promote political participation and education within the African American community, encourage African Americans to seek public office, represent issues and concerns of its membership to the Democratic Party leadership and to work towards strengthening the Democratic Party. No contribution, regardless of who solicited the contribution, may or will be earmarked or designated for the use of any candidate or candidate committee. If you have any questions about how your contribution will be used, please contact the AAC-NCDP Treasurer Linda Johnson-Spence at (919) 559-7205. Paid for by AAC-NCDP (aac-ncdp.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.